Lutheran Senior Services is getting ready to take a swing at one of our biggest events of the year – Tee Off with LSS Benevolent Care Golf Tournament. On July 13th, Norwood Hills Country Club will be the backdrop for a gathering of friends and supporters of LSS Benevolent Care.
This year’s golf tournament sold out in record time. But don’t be in the “rough” about it! There’s still an opportunity to impact older adults who, through unexpected surgeries and medical expenses, have outlived their income. Following the golf tournament will be a dinner auction featuring some amazing items:
- An Italian dinner hosted by John and Elaine Kotovsky and Dick Mersman
- Stone Soup Cottage Dining Experience with Wine for 8
- Duck Hunt
- VIP Hockey Package – 4 club level tickets, free parking, visit to KMOX booth
- Fighter Pilot for a Day
- Pig Roast up to 75 people
- Dinner at the Log Cabin
- 2 foursomes at Edina Country Club – Edina, Minnesota
- All inclusive Cardinals baseball for four – Champions Club passes
- Eight-piece set of Callaway X2 irons, custom-fitted
- A night at the Peabody & Hilton Stay
- Hot Air Balloon Ride with Champagne
To see photo’s from last year’s tournament, click here.