Lutheran Senior Services’ Affordable Housing communities came close to sweeping the award categories at the annual Heartland Affordable Housing Management Association (HAHMA) Conference this year, taking all but two of the top honors.
- Michelle Wamser of Halls Ferry Manor, Service Coordinator of the Year
- Eric Glenn of Halls Ferry Manor, Maintenance Person of the Year.
- Angie Prost of Westfield Manor, Property Manager of the Year
- Liz Bode of the LSS Home Office, Most Valuable Player
- Rose Hill House I & II, Property of the Year (Over 75-unit category)
- Plus, Rose Hill House Community Manager Nikki Mitchell-Greenlee’s daughter was the recipient of a $1,500 college scholarship courtesy of HAHMA.