One day can change the life of an older adult – several, even hundreds! GiveSTLDay is coming Thursday, May 11. This 24-hour giving event celebrates generosity and the work of nonprofits in the St. Louis area, including Project Wellness at Lutheran Senior Services.
Join us on GiveSTLday.org!
- Make a difference. Project Wellness empowers low-income older adults to monitor and manage their health through the use of tele-health kiosks and parish nurses. This free program has created 4,000 interventions where health issues were detected and treated before they became serious!
- Extend your dollar. Just make a gift through GiveSTLday.org on Tuesday, May 11. Local charitable foundations are matching donations throughout the day and your gift could be matched!
- Win prizes. Donate for a chance to win additional dollars for your charity or some great prizes like Cardinals tickets!
Other Great Ways to Support Project Wellness
- Volunteer. We need you! There are several ways you can volunteer with Project Wellness and low-income older adults that will fit your schedule and your gifts.
- Share on Social Media. Help get the word out. On May 11, we’ll be posting stories and information about LSS. You can help other people get to know us by liking and sharing! www.facebook.com/LutheranSeniorServices