About Concordia Village
An active lifestyle. Freedom from the hassles of home repairs. Priority access to quality health care. A community of close friends. It’s all here at Concordia Village.
As a continuing care retirement community, Concordia Village offers a whole spectrum of living options and a full continuum of services, including:
How can we help YOU live life to the fullest? Call 217.993.7045 or click below to find out!
4101 W. Iles Ave.
Springfield, IL 62711
Things for Concordia Village residents to do in Jacksonville, Illinois 62650
Concordia Village offers residents the opportunity to explore and become a part of one of the oldest towns in the Land of Lincoln. Jacksonville, IL is full of art and culture. The locals embrace the history and re-enact the Civil War and put on celebrations with festivals filling the parks in the town. Outdoor activities, shopping, entertainment, and art can all be found in the charming town of Jacksonville.
- Passavant Area Hospital offers care to Jacksonville residents. The hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and is a member of the American Hospital Association. Passavant received the 2006 Distinguished Hospital Award for Patient Safety from HealthGrades.
- For those that enjoy art, Jacksonville is home to a variety of art galleries. The David Strawn Art Gallery holds gallery openings each month featuring new fine collections of area artwork. The art exhibits are displayed in the parlor, hallway, and sitting room of the breath taking historic structure.
- Concordia Village residents can spend their afternoons shopping on East State Street in a historic building featuring a collection of eclectic shops that create a unique shopping experience. Shoppers can enjoy the antiques, gifts, furniture and scrapbooking supplies followed by lunch at the local restaurants in the area.
- Jacksonville Country Club is perfect for those that enjoy a day of golf. The 18-hole course not only offers a good game but also family fun time in the pool area, tennis, and dining.
- Residents can go for a stroll in Jacksonville’s Community Park. The park offers open public spaces for walking, recreation and play. Citizens can relish the tree-dotted view and the Gilded Age gazebos. The park provides a fun, safe, clean environment for everyone to enjoy.