About Concordia Village
An active lifestyle. Freedom from the hassles of home repairs. Priority access to quality health care. A community of close friends. It’s all here at Concordia Village.
As a continuing care retirement community, Concordia Village offers a whole spectrum of living options and a full continuum of services, including:
How can we help YOU live life to the fullest? Call 217.993.7045 or click below to find out!
4101 W. Iles Ave.
Springfield, IL 62711
Things for Concordia Village residents to do in Lincoln, Illinois 62656
A city named and christened by President Abraham Lincoln, Lincoln IL is rich in tradition and community. Concordia Village residents will be delighted to find all that this town has to offer.
- Residents enjoy many year round events in Lincoln including the Lincoln Art & Balloon Festival, which offers a craft fair, live entertainment, wine tasting, a beer garden, and more. Chamber Bowl is a great way to spend an annual Friday afternoon bowling or spectating and enjoying endless appetizers. Prizes are awarded to winners that participate in bowling. The Annual Chamber Golf Outing includes a dinner and numerous contests for golfers, including longest drive, longest putt, and closest to the pin. Or try your luck at the annual Trivia night. Make sure to form your team and start practicing now!
- The Heritage In Flight Museum is a great place to come check out a piece of American history. With aviation and military displays, the building itself is actually a barrack from World War II. Come check out the aircraft collection and exhibits for yourself.
- The Lincoln Heritage Museum is where you are definitely going to want to visit in order to learn all about the history of the city and community. Open Monday-Saturday, the Museum has several artifacts from the late President’s home in Springfield, as well as numerous Civil War pieces and even a 9/11 tribute.
- Do you love the roaring sound of an engine? If so, the Lincoln Speedway is must-visit! The racing season goes from April to September and is a cheap, fun way to enjoy some great stock-car racing.
- The Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hospital, a Memorial Health System Affiliate, is a 25-bed critical hospital that helps to improve the health of the residents in community of Lincoln.