About Concordia Village
An active lifestyle. Freedom from the hassles of home repairs. Priority access to quality health care. A community of close friends. It’s all here at Concordia Village.
As a continuing care retirement community, Concordia Village offers a whole spectrum of living options and a full continuum of services, including:
How can we help YOU live life to the fullest? Call 217.993.7045 or click below to find out!
4101 W. Iles Ave.
Springfield, IL 62711
Things for Concordia Village residents to do in Springfield, Illinois 62711
Concordia Village offers residents the opportunity to explore and become a part of Springfield, IL, a city that is bursting with history and life. Residents have access to the largest collection of authentic Lincoln historic sites, shopping, entertainment, activities, and art.
- Explore the home of Abraham Lincoln, restored to its 1860 appearance at the Lincoln Home National Historic Site. A variety of exhibits are available throughout the historic site. The Executive Mansion, home of the Illinois governor and seven U.S. Presidents is open to the public to tour, get ready to be captivated by the ballroom and the handcrafted library.
- Springfield features Washington Park, a National Register of Historic Places. Concordia Village residents can experience rolling terrain, walking trials, tennis courts, and the botanical garden. The Springfield Park District’s Washington Park Botanical Garden provides an elegant view of annual and perennial flowerbeds, the Rose Garden, and the pleasant shade of many evergreen trees.
- Golfers can enjoy the beautifully manicured championship golf course The Rail. Rated 4 stars by Golf Digest Magazine, it is voted as one of the best places to golf in Central Illinois. The enjoyable grounds feature 82 sand bunkers and 5 lakes. The Rail Gold Club offers many affordable leagues and golf packages for everyone to enjoy.
- Springfield is home to St. John’s Hospital. Rated one of the Top 50 Cardiovascular Hospitals in the nation. This facility features the St. John’s Prairie Heart Institute, recognized for national excellence by HealthGrades in 2012 for Cardiac Care, Cardiac Surgery and the Coronary Intervention. Other services include emergency care, medical and surgical intensive care, organ transplant and hospice.
- For the shopper, White Oaks Mall will make sure that you find what you are looking for. Just 5 minutes away from Concordia Village, White Oak Mall offers more than 115 specialty stores and restaurants, including Macy’s, Yankee Candle Company, White House Black Market, and Kirlin’s Hallmark.