As Prayer Partners…
Together We Will Pray!
Since there is no greater blessing than that of prayer, we have entered into a prayer partnership with these Christian Friends. Together we will pray for each other, our friends and family in this community and for our Church families throughout this area. What power there is when we are joined in the unity of prayer, so we may all be living life to the fullest!
- The Staff at Hidden Lake
- The Residents at Hidden Lake
- Lutheran Church of the Living Christ
- Send me Saturday Volunteers
- Salem Lutheran Church
- Lutheran Church of Atonement
- Grace Lutheran Church
- Chapel of the Cross Lutheran Church
- Zion Lutheran Church – Ferguson
- Immanuel Lutheran Church
- Saint Andrews United Methodist Church
- Ebenezer Lutheran Church
Let us pray for our Prayer Partners:
- The Staff at Hidden Lake — Prayers of thanks for all of our wonderful Residents and celebration for the coming Spring with new opportunities to grow and serve together.
- The Residents at Hidden Lake — Prayers of understanding as we each move into the different phases of our lives.
- Lutheran Church of the Living Christ — Prayers of continued growth for the ministries of this congregation.
- Send me Saturday Volunteers — Pray for their continued good work and acts of kindness in the projects they complete throughout the St. Louis community for churches, schools, and neighborhoods in need.
- Salem Lutheran Church (on Parker) — Prayers for continued strength and growth for the school and the congregation.
- Lutheran Church of Atonement — Prayers of celebration for the church and school as they continue their service to others in the North County area.
- Grace Lutheran Church — Joys and celebrations for the success of their Sidewalk Sunday School program. Also, prayers of healing for everyone who is or has been suffering with this winter’s cold.
- Chapel of the Cross — Prayers of healing for so many in the Church family suffering with cold or flu; celebration prayers for their shared ministry with Grace Lutheran Church.
- Zion Lutheran Church — Prayers for strength and patience as they continue to struggle in meeting the needs of the congregation and community.
- Saint Andrews United Methodist Church — Please continue prayers of healing for so many in the congregation still suffering from this winter’s cold and flu season. Prayers for a successful stewardship drive.
- Ebenezer Lutheran Church — Continued prayers of strength and understanding for many affected by recent deaths of family and friends.
- Immanuel Lutheran Chapel (Old Halls Ferry Rd) — Prayers for personal commitments by the congregation for the continued life of this congregation to meet the ministry challenges of 2013.