723 S. Laclede Station Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63119
An active lifestyle. Freedom from the hassles of home repairs. Priority access to quality health care. A community of close friends. It’s all here at Laclede Groves.
As a continuing care retirement community, Laclede Groves offers a whole spectrum of living options and a full continuum of services, including:
How can we help YOU live life to the fullest? Call 636.861.0600 or click here to find out!
Things for Laclede Groves residents to do in Clayton, Missouri 63105
Clayton is one of St. Louis’s best treasures. From a world famous park, to a world famous zoo, to fabulous dining options, Laclede Groves residents can consider themselves lucky to be in such a great town as Clayton.
- Forest Park is a 1293 acre park that was home to the 1904 World’s Fair. It harbors 5 of St. Louis’s favorite attractions, including the St. Louis Art Museum, the St. Louis Zoo, the St. Louis Science Center, the Missouri History Museum, and The Muny amphitheater. Enjoy riding your bike, taking a brisk walk, or even fishing at this great Clayton attraction.
- The St. Louis Zoo is one of the main attractions in Forest Park. One of the only free zoos in the country, the park attracts up to 3 million visitors a year to come see over 18,000 animals. Some features of the zoo are a petting zoo, a primate house, and the brand new Sea Lion show and exhibit!
- The Muny is another huge attraction coming out of Forest Park. Officially known as the Municipal Theatre Association of St. Louis, The Muny has been open for almost a century. It is an outdoor musical amphitheater that seats 11,000 people. The production season runs from mid-June to mid-August every year, and usually has 7 shows in its lineup. This past season showcased favorites including Chicago, The King and I, and Dreamgirls. Book your tickets or try to get there early to get one of the first-come, first-served, 1500 free seats!
- The Taste of Clayton is a festival every year that shows off Clayton’s amazing dining options. From an amazing feast at Oceano, to tapas at Barcelona, to desert at My Daddy’s Cheesecake, there is something for everyone’s taste right here in the heart of Clayton.
- For some of the best care in St. Louis, Barnes Jewish Hospital is right around the corner in Clayton. U.S. News boasts Barnes Jewish as the #1 hospital in St. Louis, the #1 hospital in Missouri, and on the Honor Roll of Best Hospitals in the country for 20 consecutive years.