723 S. Laclede Station Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63119
An active lifestyle. Freedom from the hassles of home repairs. Priority access to quality health care. A community of close friends. It’s all here at Laclede Groves.
As a continuing care retirement community, Laclede Groves offers a whole spectrum of living options and a full continuum of services, including:
How can we help YOU live life to the fullest? Call 636.861.0600 or click here to find out!
Things for Laclede Groves residents to do in Crestwood, Missouri 63123
Crestwood has a lot to offer the residents of Laclede Groves. Bowling and dining and aquatics are just some of the activities to take advantage of in this great South St. Louis town.
- Powder up those hands and make sure to hit Crestwood Bowl. This clean 24-lane facility has a full service lounge and snack bar, and offers both open bowl and league play, as well as late night Rock ‘n Bowl, which includes all you can bowl for one low price all night long. There are also fun events such as the 9-Pin No Tap Tournament. Join a league or just come down for a leisurely game anytime.
- Crestwood offers a lot of dining options, but a local favorite would definitely be Sweet Tomatoes. This soup and salad bar offers café style dining with healthy and yummy options, plus much more! After you create your salad, take your pick of a hot muffin or even load up a baked potato. Make sure to come back for more at the dessert bar. With all-you-can-eat at a low price, this is one place that will surely fall on your weekly lunch or dinner schedule.
- Come check out a flick at Ronnie’s 20 Cine. This 20-theater building offers stadium style seating, as well as love seats for more room, in order to enjoy the blockbuster of your choice in the best possible way. With great senior discounts (60+), make sure to check your local listings today!
- The award winning Crestwood Aquatic Center offers fun and leisure for all ages. Senior discounts are available for use of the swimming pool, community lockers, fitness room and open gym, and there are also racquetball and tennis courts available for reservation.
- St. Anthony’s Medical Center is a 767-bed hospital with over 800 physicians that serves the south St. Louis population. It is the third-largest medical center in the St. Louis Metropolitan area, offering advanced medical treatment in a number of specialties.