723 S. Laclede Station Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63119
An active lifestyle. Freedom from the hassles of home repairs. Priority access to quality health care. A community of close friends. It’s all here at Laclede Groves.
As a continuing care retirement community, Laclede Groves offers a whole spectrum of living options and a full continuum of services, including:
How can we help YOU live life to the fullest? Call 636.861.0600 or click here to find out!
Things for Laclede Groves residents to do in Shrewsbury, Missouri 63119
Laclede Groves residents are lucky to have the little gem that is Shrewsbury. Many activities and things to do pack a big punch into this little town.
- Dust off those old bowling shoes and make sure to hit Shrewsbury Lanes. This 24-lane alley offers both free bowling as well as great league competition. There are senior discounts available, as well as a great lounge and arcade room to explore while you’re waiting your turn to hit the pins.
- The craft lover is not going to want to miss Lady Bug Beads. They offer over 3000 square feet of beads made from glass, silver, bone, stone, shells and other great materials. For the first time beader, sign up for a class! Or bring a group of your friends and bead the day away! Makes for great gifts for friends and family.
- Kenrick Antique Mall is a great little place that has been around in Shrewsbury for 20 years. Discover the hard to find treasures that this mall has to offer, from games to mirrors, to clothing and more. The mall is also known as a hidden treasure for great furniture selection.
- From facials to waxing, to oxygen treatments and colonics, Complements Spa is where relaxation it’s at. An experienced staff including an esthetician, a registered nurse, and a licensed massage therapist come together to give you a spa experience unlike any other. Centered around holistic, organic healing, it is difficult not to feel rejuvenated after leaving.
- St. Anthony’s Medical Center is a 767-bed hospital with over 800 physicians that serves the south St. Louis population. It is the third-largest medical center in the St. Louis Metropolitan area, offering advanced medical treatment in a number of specialties.