723 S. Laclede Station Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63119
An active lifestyle. Freedom from the hassles of home repairs. Priority access to quality health care. A community of close friends. It’s all here at Laclede Groves.
As a continuing care retirement community, Laclede Groves offers a whole spectrum of living options and a full continuum of services, including:
How can we help YOU live life to the fullest? Call 636.861.0600 or click here to find out!
Things for Laclede Groves residents to do in Webster Groves, Missouri 63119
From exotic animals, to museums, to great dining options, residents at Laclede Groves always enjoy the plethora of surrounding activities in Affton.
- The Webster Groves Farmer’s Market is a huge attraction for those that love to eat fresh. From May to October, residents of Laclede Groves can hit up the market weekly to enjoy fresh produce and hand crafted foods, as well as cooking demos and activities and music. Enjoy healthy eating and locally grown goods at this booming market!
- Ranking as one of America’s Best Colleges in the Midwest, Webster University is a huge campus located right in the heart of Webster Groves. Continue your education, take a leisure class, or just explore the lush greens on this beautiful campus.
- An art-centered university campus in town will be sure to bring lots of entertainment including The Repertory Theatre, which has shows running all year long. In it’s 46th season, The Rep, as it is commonly known, is home to comedy, drama, musical theatre and much more. Be sure to get your tickets today!
- For the even deeper theatre buff, be sure to check out the Opera Theatre of St. Louis, which features some of the best American singers accompanied by members of the St. Louis Symphony. Internationally known and acclaimed, this theatre is a must see for all.
- St. Anthony’s Medical Center is a 767-bed hospital with over 800 physicians that serves the south St. Louis population. It is the third-largest medical center in the St. Louis Metropolitan area, offering advanced medical treatment in a number of specialties.