Senior Living Community
121 Civic Center Drive
Lake Saint Louis, MO 63367
Our Tradition. Your Tomorrow.
Lake Pointe will soon be under construction. This webpage is also “Under Construction” so please check back often as we post updated information and always feel free to come visit us in the Schnucks Plaza off Lake Saint Louis Boulevard!
Have you been thinking about your tomorrow?
- Would you like to make new friends?
- Do you want to get involved?
- How about using your talent to help others?
- Do you ever think about getting more active?
- Would you like to learn something new?
- Or could you just take some time to put your feet up and relax?
We make it easy — It’s all included!
The Lutheran Senior Services Tradition
Lutheran Senior Services is a faith-based, mission-driven not-for-profit network that specializes in enhancing life for seniors, ages 62-plus. With 21 locations in Missouri and Illinois, we offer quality choices and exceptional support for retirement living.
…A brand new community with construction to begin soon!
…Being developed based on what our residents in our 10 other senior living communities enjoy.
…Building Independent Living apartments with spacious one, two and three bedroom floorplans.
…Will also offer Assisted Living, Memory Care Assisted Living, Long-Term Care, and REACH Short Stay Rehab, with Skilled Nursing coming soon after.
Amenities at Lake Pointe will include…
- A Community Center that’s full of life
- Opportunities for formal and casual dining including a Bistro, Bar, Private Dining, and Coffee & Juice Bar.
- Cultural offerings through our Chapel, Theater, Art Room and classrooms.
- Good times in our outdoor Courtyards, Market, and Game Room (complete with Shuffleboard table!).
- Wellness activities in our heated Swimming Pool and Exercise Rooms with Senior Fit instructors.
- Plus, an on-site Bank, Underground Parking, and Beauty Salon with pedicure and manicure stations.
Lake Pointe will be located in Lake Saint Louis, between Civic Center Drive, Freymuth Road and Dauphine Drive. The main entry will be located off North Outer Road / Civic Center Drive.