3710 S. Lenoir St.
Columbia, MO 65201
An active lifestyle. Freedom from the hassles of home repairs. Priority access to quality health care. A community of close friends. It’s all here at Lenoir Woods.
As a continuing care retirement community, Lenoir Woods offers a whole spectrum of living options and a full continuum of services, including:
How can we help YOU live life to the fullest? Call 573.876.5800 or click here to find out!
Things for Lenoir Woods residents to do in Boonville, Missouri 65233
The town of Boonville offers a variety of things to do for Lenoir Woods residents. Beautiful outdoor activities, gaming houses, and amazing nearby towns make for must-dos in the area.
- Enjoy the great outdoors in beautiful Boonville. Residents will love walking or biking along the famous Katy Trail, which runs right through the town. Grab a pole, a permit, and go fishing! The Missouri Department of Conservation offers a comprehensive list of local lakes and rivers to find the best catfish, mussels, frogs, logs – whatever you can come up with!
- Even more active residents will wish to enjoy the outdoors at an even bigger scale. Locals particularly enjoy the Hail Ridge Golf Course. This 18-hole course is ideal for all levels of golfers. There are many fun tournaments offered, as well as instructors on hand to help you improve your game. And if you want to get even more active and adventurous, try renting a canoe at Mighty Mo Canoe Rental. Take your canoe out on the Missouri River and check out the beautiful sights. Stay and camp on the Katy Trail if you find yourself not wanting to leave.
- Gamers and card sharks will definitely want to check out the Isle of Capri Casino-Boonville. The casino offers over 900 gaming machines, 27 live table and poker gamers, as well as a 140-room hotel.
- Make sure to explore all the local historic landmarks of Boonville, including the surrounding towns of Boonslick, which was named for Daniel Boone when he visited the area in the late 1700s. The local towns are rich in history. The Village of Arrow Rock was an early haven for Native Americans and early westward travelers, Warm Springs Ranch is home to the world famous Budweiser Clydesdales, and Pilot Grove offers amazing restaurants and a beautiful bed and breakfast.
- The Cooper County Memorial Hospital in Boonville has 32 beds and a full service emergency room.