3710 S. Lenoir St.
Columbia, MO 65201
An active lifestyle. Freedom from the hassles of home repairs. Priority access to quality health care. A community of close friends. It’s all here at Lenoir Woods.
As a continuing care retirement community, Lenoir Woods offers a whole spectrum of living options and a full continuum of services, including:
How can we help YOU live life to the fullest? Call 573.876.5800 or click here to find out!
Things for Lenoir Woods residents to do in Columbia, Missouri 65201
Lenoir Woods residents can enjoy a great mix of things to do in Columbia. Being a college town, it’s almost impossible not to find some excitement lingering right around the corner.
- There are many festivals to enjoy year round in Columbia. Art in the Park is a free festival held in June that showcases fine arts and fine crafts. Family Fun Fest takes place every month throughout the summer and features music as well as hands on activities for all ages. Hartsburg Pumpkin Festival brings thousands of visitors for the Halloween season to enjoy over 150 craft vendors, as well as a petting zoo, food booths, and of course pumpkins galore. Make sure to check out these festivals and many more!
- The more active resident of Lenoir Woods will definitely wish to check out the variety of activities that Columbia has to offer. The Perche Creek Golf Club is a complete 18-hole facility and putting green that is open to the public, which also boasts a miniature golf course, batting cages, go carts, and a pro shop. Even more adventurous? Try your luck on a Harley! Mid-America Harley Davidson rentals will let you rent a bike for a day or even a whole week. 9 different bikes to choose from.
- Like to partake in a little spirit every now and then? Columbia has a variety of wineries and breweries to choose from. A local favorite is the Serenity Valley Winery, a newer winery that produces over 20 different wines and is located in a tranquil atmosphere from which to enjoy them. Try tasting, attending an event, or even host your own private party!
- Columbia is home to the University of Missouri-Columbia, otherwise known to locals, Mizzou. Take a class, walk the campus, or come see the top-ranked Tigers battle it out with teams from across the country in Division I football. It is sure to be an experience you will never forget.
- With Mizzou’s campus right in the heart of Columbia, expect to get top health care at MUHealth, a network that includes a cancer center, a women’s hospital, and a children’s hospital. One of the most comprehensive health care systems in Missouri, the staff at MUHealth will have you in great hands.