3710 S. Lenoir St.
Columbia, MO 65201
An active lifestyle. Freedom from the hassles of home repairs. Priority access to quality health care. A community of close friends. It’s all here at Lenoir Woods.
As a continuing care retirement community, Lenoir Woods offers a whole spectrum of living options and a full continuum of services, including:
How can we help YOU live life to the fullest? Call 573.876.5800 or click here to find out!
Things for Lenoir Woods residents to do in Fulton, Missouri 65251
Lenoir Woods residents take advantage of a small town in a big way in Fulton. From golfing to history as well as beautiful sights, residents find themselves very happy and busy in this little community.
- Make sure to come out and enjoy Tanglewood Golf Course, considered Central Missouri’s Premiere Public Golf Facility. This 18 hole 72-par course has been open for over 15 years, and is a full service golf club with a practice facility, as well as a stocked clubhouse and a bar and grill. Tournaments are held regularly and discounts are offered to seniors 65 years and older.
- Interested in a little English history? Make sure to check out the Winston Churchill Museum and Library. Learn about Churchill’s life and why his legacy continues to this day. Also make sure to visit the beautiful Church of St. Mary on the premises, which is available for weddings, memorials and concerts. Open daily, the Churchill exhibit offers tours with a senior discount.
- William Woods University is a beautiful campus located in the heart of Fulton. Largely known for their equestrian studies program, the campus is a lush green, and there are many horse shows that take place both on and off campus that would be great fun to check out. Locals say The Equestrian Complex is a definite must see.
- If you like your machinery, come see the Auto World Museum, located in historic Fulton. Open daily April through December, the Museum offers exhibits and memorabilia that depict the history of the automobile. There are over 80 vehicles to see as well as a cool gift shop. It is also a great venue for weddings, dining events, and reunions.
- The Callaway Community Hospital is a 49-bed acute care facility located right in Fulton. The dedicated staff at Callaway offer a complete continuum of care for the people Fulton and its surrounding residents.