3710 S. Lenoir St.
Columbia, MO 65201
An active lifestyle. Freedom from the hassles of home repairs. Priority access to quality health care. A community of close friends. It’s all here at Lenoir Woods.
As a continuing care retirement community, Lenoir Woods offers a whole spectrum of living options and a full continuum of services, including:
How can we help YOU live life to the fullest? Call 573.876.5800 or click here to find out!
Things for Lenoir Woods residents to do in Moberly, Missouri 65270
The largest city on Randolph County, Moberly is known as “The Magic City” because in the 1800s it turned from a prairie to a booming town seemingly overnight. Lenoir Woods residents will be excited to check out all this little big town has to offer!
- Get active and check out the new Randolph Area YMCA. With a 6 lane indoor pool, fitness room, community meeting rooms, and basketball and racquetball courts, the facility has something to offer for everyone. Residents also recently banded together to help create the new Moberly Aquatic Center, which boasts open swims and a wide array of events throughout the year, including movie nights, bark in the park, and fall fest.
- A very interesting attraction for Moberly residents would be the Moberly Five and Drive Theater. It is a combination of both an indoor and outdoor theater and one of the only drive-in theaters still operating in Missouri. Make sure to bring your vehicle and check out a flick!
- There are activities abound in the area. Moberly Area Community College is a great place to take a class, or check out plays, concerts, and various events throughout the year. Recent events have included the Harlem Globetrotters, the circus, trade shows, as well as exciting games from the local college men’s and women’s basketball teams.
- Shoppers will love Moberly. Retail shopping starts downtown on West Reed Street and offers shops, pharmacies, banks, antique stores and more. Restaurants are also abundant downtown. During the summer months there are sidewalk sales and parades, and at Christmastime the streets light up for the holiday season. Make sure to also hit “The Magic Mile”, also known as Morley Street, which is home to salons, grocers, and retail shops. There is something for everyone in Moberly’s shopping district!
- Moberly Regional Medical Center is a 103-bed hospital that offers excellent quality full service health care to Moberly residents and the surrounding towns. The 24-hour emergency room treats over 15,000 patients a year with a very low average wait time.