Join a Growing Team in a Growing Industry
We’re looking for team members who want to make more than a living – we’re looking for people who want to make a difference in the lives of older adults.
About Lutheran Senior Services
LSS offers a variety of benefits to meet the needs of our employees. These include:
- Referral bonuses
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement plan with LSS match
- Paid time off and extended sick bank
- Tuition reimbursement and scholarship opportunities
- Several community discounts
Lutheran Senior Services traces its roots back to 1858 and the opening of the first Protestant hospital west of the Mississippi in St. Louis, Missouri. For over 155-years, we’ve served our community and older adults, expanding the reach of our Christian mission to include locations in both Missouri and Illinois. Our mission of “Older Adults living Life to the Fullest” includes you as well! LSS offers competitive benefits plus the opportunity to further your career.”
Watch Our Videos
- Video: Now Hiring Clinical Staff!
- Video: Now Hiring Staff For Dining Services!
- Video: Now Hiring Staff For Environmental Services!