The Summit for Acute and Post-Care Providers: Insights & Perspectives on Value Based Care Delivery
You are invited to an inaugural one-day conference that was created through the efforts of a committee of industry professionals to focus on value based care delivery. This Summit is unique in that it is being collaboratively sponsored and promoted by the four largest health care industry trade associations in Missouri — LeadingAge Missouri, Missouri Hospital Association, Missouri Healthcare Association and American College of Healthcare Executives
- Key industry trends that are shaping the health care industry and driving the formation of value based care networks
- The Latest Updates on Policy Changes impacting the health care industry from Washington D.C. and Jefferson City – “Real Time”
- Hallmarks of ACO and Bundled Payments Partnerships and Best Practices
- Perspectives from acute and post-acute providers successfully operating Model 3 and Model 2 bundled payment programs
- How to achieve technological interoperability to share data amongst providers within value delivery networks
- Data Mining: What Data are Providers Needing to be the Partner of Choice
- C-suite perspective on the future of value based care delivery
Wednesday, May 10th @ The Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel.
Conference Schedule: Summit from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm; Cocktails from 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Registration Price: $125/person
Earn 7.25 Administration CEU Credits
Please visit www.leadingagemissouri.org to register online.
Pending approval for 7.25 ADM hours by the Missouri Board of Nursing Home Administrators through LeadingAge Missouri TA-015-118.